Monday, January 3, 2011

I think I've got it!

The half marathon bug that is. My last few runs that I have done have been long ones. (for me anyway). Today was no exception. I ran for 53 minutes. Can I tell you how long it's been since I've done that. So long that I don't actually remember when I did that! Maybe never?!?!

Anywhoo I think I am wanting to run a half. There is one scheduled here in April. After watching the "Biggest losers" run on t.v. do a full I can't believe I couldn't do 13.

I have to admit my knees were aching somewhat when I finished and I am a little concerned about my back tolerating it. But other than that I think I would like to try.

I have til January 31 to register for the $60.00 fee or afterward it goes up to $75.00. That seems a bit much to me. Oh well, I'm going to wait til the end of January to see how I feel.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Which half are you thinking of? There are so many wonderful ones out there! So glad you're getting better!