Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Spin in the Park

I made it to the park again today. This is my last practice run before Saturdays race. I don't know why but as soon as I start running that sick stomach feeling starts. Maybe it's adrenaline, I don't know. But I do know I wish it would go away. It stays with me the whole time I'm running and then as soon as I am finished, it's gone.

Today was another hot and muggy day but I set another PR, 21:46. Wish I could run like that on race days. But then again that is only 3 miles and not 3.1. Other than the sick stomach I felt okay with just a little tiredness. Upper thighs are no longer bothering me, yippee!

After my 3 miles of running I walked 2 miles. Thank the good Lord above tomorrow is a rest day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie, I remember you blogging about your sick stomach on your other blog at some of the races. I always got that same sick stomach feeling when I played piano at church....as soon as I had finished playing, I would be just fine! I guess we just have nervous stomachs. I will be anxious to hear the results of the race. Best wishes!!!

Susie said...

I reckon so. Just wish it would go away.